Image from Hebron Junior school, Uganda.
The following comments are from the Lusinga Secondary School in Kamuli, Uganda. . . .
- "I will always love God with all my heart and mind, I love you lord, it has been interesting." (G) 16 years S.4
- "I promise to be an obedient and God fearing to abstain from sex from today until marriage, as God gives a second chance." (B) 18 yrs S.5
- "I have received real redemption to my heart and may the almighty God bless you for this gospel." (A) 17 yrs S.4.
- "You have really made me grow spiritually and educated me more about HIV/AIDS, what a blessing!" (M) 18 yrs S.6.
- "I have nothing much but I think I have ability to change and become a better person in life, come back again." (E) 16 yrs.
- "I promise to abstain from sex due to Smart Choices, I have shared with you today in my life style and prayed together." (N) 16 yrs S.5
- "You have not bored us but I beg that next time come back but meet us without teachers for our personal issues." (J) 18 yrs S.6.
- "Is it practical to grow without lovers just as the Dr. in the video? I have learnt of self-control and life dreams today. Thanks a lot." (N) 16 yrs S.4
- "So interesting please come back next term, I love the ABC and the origin as UGANDA AND IN THE Church of Uganda but even our teachers didn’t know. "(H) 18 yrs S.5
- It was educative and I request you guys to come back again and teach us more about the life challenges like HIV. (M) 17 yrs S.6.
Do you like this post?